Global Masking Rule
You may want to batch apply masking settings. e.g.
- Mask all data in production
- Mask all data for database under a specific project
Global masking rule allows you to do this. It's similar to the iptables where you configure an ordered
rule list. The first matching rule will be applied. If no rule matches, the default masking level is
Workspace Admin and
DBA can set global masking rules to mask the data.
- Go to Settings>Security & Policy>Data Masking.
- Click Global Masking Rule tab.
- Click Add rule. Click +Add condition or +Add condition group, set Masking Level and then click Confirm.
- Repeat step 3 to add more rules.
Here is the result you will get in SQL Editor.