🚀 New Features
- Added "LGTM" inspection for issues, allowing multiple members to review the same issue.
- Improved the latency of syncing or adding PostgreSQL databases.
- Added the "disallow commit" SQL review rule for MySQL. It will disallow users to use "commit" in SQL statements if enabled.
- Support one-click to disable the automatic backup policy for all databases in one environment.
- Added task checks for PITR issues.
- Improved user experience for SQL Editor.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where schema drift anomalies can not be removed after creating a new baseline.
- Fixed canceled tasks' status after restarting a Bytebase server.
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation. If you upgrade from a previous version, just restart after obtaining the new release binary.