🚀 New Features
- Support data access control for query and export at workspace level with custom approval integration.
- Support Snowflake Task, Stream objects and data access control.
- Support Redshift datashare query, data access control, and data masking.
- Support data export as
- Support markdown in issue comment.
- Support session in SQL Editor admin mode.
- Increase SQL script sheet display size to 1M.
- Disallow copying query results in SQL Editor (Enterprise Only).
forceoption archiving instances and projects.
- Improve issue status activity sorting.
Support granular binding between instance and paid features. Users can import all instances into Bytebase to manage, meanwhile, they can just purchase fewer instance licenses and assign them to a subset of instances requiring advanced features. https://www.bytebase.com/docs/administration/license/
Change Free Plan to allow up to 20 users.
📰 Fresh off the press
- Schema change tools Flyway and Liquibase both exist for a long time, which one is better for you? Read the comparison.
- What is database migration and what's the future trend for it? Check out our latest guide.
- To identify differences in the object structure within MySQL, and synchronize specific objects across multiple databases, you need Schema Compare Tools.
- Google Cloud SQL is a great choice for organizations that need a full-managed relational database service. In order to get the best value for your money, it is essential to understand the pricing structure.
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.