🚀 New Features
- ChatSQL: Use natural language and have it converted to SQL by Bytebase. Powered by OpenAI ⚡️.
- Support Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for login.
- Support State-based Migration for MySQL in GitOps workflow (Beta).
- Added support for Redis ❤️.
- Use the lower-case Environment Identifier (ENV_ID) instead of the Environment Name (ENV_NAME) for your GitOps SQL file path name. E.g. use
prod, instead of
Prod. We changed the environment placeholder to use the unique ENV_ID instead of ENV_NAME. This way, when you change an Environment Name, it won't break the existing GitOps setup.
- Execute multiple SQL statements at a time in SQL Editor's Admin Mode.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed the problem where login with SSO didn't redirect properly in the mobile browser.
📰 Fresh off the press
- SSO login is now available in Bytebase, which means you only need to authenticate once and then seamlessly access all authorized resources without re-entering your credentials.
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.