🚀 New Features
- Group changes into a changelist and apply them in one issue or export.
- Batch query on multiple databases with selected labels in SQL Editor.
- Support integrating external secret manager to store database credentials.
- Support Branching for PostgreSQL and TiDB.
- Support database labeling with multiple key-value pairs.
- SQL Editor supports reporting the exact line and column where the syntax error occurs.
- Edit Schema / Change Data button on the homepage supports selecting multiple databases from the same project. yu
- Thanks to @CorrectRoadH for PR chore: fix warning of compiler-sfc #5864.
- Thanks to @yagueto for PR feat(frontend): Adds a hover effect when hovering an announcement #8553.
📰 Fresh off the press
Bytebase Q3 2023 was a busy quarter, with new releases, popular posts, and product updates. We're excited to share a sneak peek at what we accomplished in our retrospective.
Data Masking can helps organizations to protect sensitive data from being exposed to unauthorized users. Learn how with this tutorial: Step-by-Step Guide to Data Masking.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.