Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support GitHub Enterprise for VCS integration.
- Support Export Data as XLSX.
- Manage Oracle instance based on schema.
- Support masking sensitive data for CTE in Oracle.
- Support more SQL Review Rules for Snowflake.
- DAC (Data Access Control) now supports more types of Snowflake SQL statements.
- Improved the file format of data export as JSON.
- Disable copying data via SQL Editor by configuring Environment Policy.
- Prepared one test and prod instance each, for onboarding purposes.
--disable-sampleto disable running sample instance on startup.
📰 Fresh off the press
- It's 2023, choosing between Postgres and MySQL is still hard!
- A list of the top 5 MySQL GUI Clients, and let's not forget about Postgres!
- Extensibility is PostgreSQL's DNA, what are the top Postgres extensions?
- 🔥A non-exhaustive list of DBaaS providers on the market.
- Plus some handy tutorials:
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.