Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support batch change by database groups in tenant projects.
- Support table-level data query requests.
- SQL Editor supports multiple running SQL SELECT statements in one query.
- Support SQL review for OceanBase.
- Display warnings on oversized sheets.
- Support loading files larger than 1MB from GitHub.
📰 Fresh off the press
- As we approach the halfway point of 2023, how are our predictions for the database market holding up? 🤓
- Are you looking for Database CI/CD tools? Bytebase and Liquibase are two options. This article helps you understand their differences. 👀
- Longbridge Whale, a financial service SaaS provider, solved the problem of schema changes in tenant mode with Bytebase. You can learn more about their success story in case study. 🥳
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.