🚀 New Features
- Support managing environment and instance via Terraform provider: https://bytebase.com/docs/get-started/terraform
- Support synchronizing schema for PostgreSQL🐘 Currently in beta, we support Schema, Table, Index, Constraint, and Sequence so far.
- Support masking column-level sensitive data for MySQL🐬.
- New UI for Admin mode of SQL Editor.
- Support updating the user's email.
- Approve button on the issue detail page is disabled while task checks are still in progress.
- Display more detailed information when it comes to approval for the current stage.
- Verify the configured branch's existence in the GitOps workflow setup.
🐞 Notable Bug Fixes
- Prevent creating duplicate instances with a poor network connection.
- Prevent creating duplicate issues with a poor network connection.
- Support managing with Supabase databases: https://bytebase.com/docs/how-to/integrations/supabase
📰 Fresh Off the Press
- How to Manage Database Access Control
- MotherDuck, from SQLite to the Docker for Data
- How to Synchronize Database Schemas
- How Schema Sync Works in Bytebase
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the newest release binary.