🚀 New Features
- Support syncing schema for MySQL.
- Support approving issues via Lark (Feishu).
- Support SQL Review CI in the GitOps workflow.
- DBAs and workspace owners can run SQL statements in Admin mode from the SQL Editor.
- Support altering multiple databases on tenant mode.
- 💳 Start a 14-day free trial without registering on the Bytebase license hub.
- Display more details for failed tasks via IM webhook.
- Tightened the ACL check on the backend for Project and Sheet operation.
- Added task dependencies by GitOps schema version.
Env Infoin the SQL Editor connection selector.
- Boosted time to load databases from the SQL Editor.
- Optimized text and style for the task card and issue pipeline UI.
- Guarantee all tasks to be approved for stage approval.
- Support batch operation for issues.
- When creating issues, Bytebase automatically assigns a reviewer according to the approval policy.
🐞 Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed: test connection issue with read-only data source in instances.
- Fixed: mixing up the state of SQL statements in multi-task issues.
- Fixed: error code formatting when creating DDL/DML issues from SQL Editor.
📰 Fresh Off the Press
- The SQL Review Tool for Developers
- Introducing DB Cost, the simple cloud database pricing sheet for AWS RDS and Google Cloud SQL instance.
- What is a Database Schema?
- An oldie but goodie: Database Review 2021 and 2022 Predictions
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the newest release binary.