- For fresh installation, follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation.
- If you upgrade from 0.1.0, then it requires manual schema change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to perform the manual upgrade.
🐞 Important Bug Fixes
- MySQL connection leak - In the previous version, when Bytebase does not properly release the connection after finishing connecting the MySQL instance, which will cause MySQL connection pool exhaustation.
🚀 New Features
- External SQL console (detailed guide) - Allow user to configure an external SQL console like phpMyAdmin. If configured, Bytebase will surface the link to the console in the relevant database and table page
- Issue list page - Added a dedicated page to list issues. It supports to filter based on user/project/environment/issue status.
- Project migration history tab - The tab lists the migration history for each database under that project. For each database, Bytebase will list at most 5 most recent migration history, and user can click the database name to view the complete migration history.
🎄 Experience Enhancement
- Added new 403, 404 page
- We launched our English blog, checkout our launch post.