Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Upgrade data masking, providing more granular masking and access control configuration.
- Revamped SQL Editor UI.
- Support sync schema for Oracle.
- Support setting announcement.
- Support MySQL parser-based data masking.
- Adjust the sidebar database list, and replace all with the recently visited database list.
- Support filtering by change type in the change history table.
- Support auto-merge in branching.
- Support setting 'Scan Interval' for instances.
- Add a new risk factor 'Affected Rows' for DDL.
- Built a more stable Oracle Dump Schema kernel.
- Support databases multi-selection while granting exporter roles.
- Skip empty statement for MySQL.
- Improve the expired roles display in a project, and add a button to quickly clear expired roles.
📰 Fresh off the press
- NEW video tutorial: Change Workflow. Learn how developers and DBAs collaborate to review and deploy database changes in Bytebase.
- Traditional SQL clients like pgAdmin, MySQL Workbench, and DataGrip have been around for a long time. If you're looking for something new, here are a few alternatives in 2023:
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.