Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support using LDAP for configuring SSO.
- Support adding multiple read-only data sources.
- Schema Template supports column type restriction.
- Support RisingWave.
- Support Data Masking Policy for SQL Server.
- Support Sync Schema for TiDB.
- SQL Review CI supports Azure DevOps.
- Support setting a custom environment for a specific database.
- Support viewing project members grouped by their roles.
- Support adding project data querier and exporter roles to a target database.
- Improved Postgres slow query UX.
- Improved Instance detail layout.
- Improved SQL Editor navigation.
- Thanks to @TennyZhuang for PR feat: support to use RisingWave as instance #7427
- Thanks to @1aal for PR fix: fix bytebase helm chart #7481
- Thanks to @kanzihuang for PR fix: sql export for bit type #7444
📰 Fresh off the press
- The saga between MySQL and Postgres continues with PlanetScale and Neon!
- DBeaver is one of the most popular database management tools out there, BUT - just in case you are in the mood for something different... We got the best DBeaver alternatives, with a comparison chart at the end 📈
- New video tutorial: set up custom approval flows for your issues in just 100 seconds.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.