Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support Azure DevOps for VCS integration.
- Support setting Sign-in Frequency.
- Support export changes from database change history.
- Schema Designer for MySQL.
- Support defining column template.
- Support more SQL Review Rules for SQL Server.
- Optimized detail view for MongoDB query results in SQL Editor.
- Optimized SQL Editor layout.
- Support batch retry failed tasks on issue detail page.
- Locating syntax error with line and column in issue detail page.
- Compatible with MySQL-like engine identifier case sensitivity.
- Thanks to @siooooo for PR #7230，#7231，#7232
- Thanks to @realize096 for PR fix(sec): upgrade nhooyr.io/websocket to 1.8.7 #7151
📰 Fresh off the press
- Bytebase Crossed 1 Million Downloads 🎉 , while our goal stays the same as when we started the project!
- A case study demonstrating how Bytebase helps a single DBA to work with over 1000 developers to adopt Database DevOps in an EV Manufacturer.
- SQL AI tools can significantly boost your productivity when working with databases. Here are the top 5 SQL AI tools on the market.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.