Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support setting parameters for MySQL online schema change.
- Add database viewer role to Project. (Check Roles and Permissions)
- Support OceanBase in Oracle Mode.
- Support choosing
All usersand assign roles in a project.
- Display table and column details on a hover panel in SQL Editor.
- Rearranged project page layout.
- The Bookmarks functionality will no longer be available in our forthcoming software update. We recommend utilizing your browser's bookmarking capabilities as an alternative.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed: renaming files on Azure DevOps/Bitbucket doesn't trigger issue creation in Bytebase.
📰 Fresh off the press
- Data masking is a crucial technique for safeguarding sensitive information. This article compares three methods to do it for MySQL 🐬.
- This tutorial shows you how to use Bytebase to deploy schema migrations with features like SQL Review, custom approval, time scheduling, and more 👓.
- Treat databases the same way we treat applications. It's time for Bitbucket 🪣!
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.