🚀 New Features
- SQL Review is now available on the GitHub Action Marketplace! 🐱
- Speed up MySQL database restore by 20x. 🔥
- Project owners can now be set as Issue approvers.
- The "Alter Schema" page now supports searching for databases through a search box.
- Alter a single database schema is now supported in tenant mode projects.
- Updated the "Open connection" button in the SQL Editor.
- Database instance tree in SQL editor now loads significantly faster.
- Added the "LGTM" button in issue's comment area. 👍
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Disallow baseline migrations from VCS. They should only be triggered from the Bytebase console to re-sync the database schema to address schema drift.
- Fixed writeback schema to VCS when establishing the baseline.
- Created an example for how to configure SQL Review GitHub Action.
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, just restart after obtaining the new release binary.