🚀 New Features
- Support SQL review for PostgreSQL with 13 rules: SQL Review
- Support using GitHub.com both as the VCS integration to manage database schemas and as the authentication provider to allow users to use their GitHub.com accounts to log in to Bytebase.
- Restore a database to the time point before the last migration with one click.
- Support to set "day of the week" and "backup retention period" for database backup settings.
- When VCS has a new commit, the corresponding issue created by Bytebase will try to display the creator by matching the email account.
- Allow modifying task SQL statements in tenant mode.
- Ghost improvement: Display progress for sync task; Fix potential data loss issues; Fix potential long-time table lock.
- Support multi-selection when transferring databases into a project.
- Support "Upload SQL" when editing an issue's SQL statement.
- Support database level schema sync.
- Optimize schema sync performance.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- [GitOps workflow] Handle token expiration failure when versioning the latest schema back to the repository.
Added interactive source code tour via Sourcegraph.
Thanks to @unknwon for implementing issue #928 ☂️ GitHub Git provider.
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation. If you upgrade from a previous version, just restart after obtaining the new release binary.