🚀 New Features
- Configure policy via the Terraform Bytebase Provider.
- Added 21 SQL Review rules for PostgreSQL.
- SQL Editor Enhancements.
- Press cmd (Mac) / ctrl (Windows) + PageUp / PageDown to navigate through history statements in Admin Mode.
- Clear screen output in Admin Mode.
- Quickly locate the statement where the SQL Review failed.
- Use wildcards in the listening branch of a VCS project and Bytebase will write the latest schema to the branch that triggered the issue creation.
- Improved UX for schema synchronization.
- Improved new user onboarding experience.
- Optimized issue performance.
🐞 Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where committing SQL changes on a new VCS branch may not generate an issue.
- Fixed an issue where MongoDB index size could not be fetched.
💰 Pricing & Plan Change
|Post-change||Free Plan||Team Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|Seat Count||Up to 10||Up to 10||Unlimited|
|Task count in an issue||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Instance count||Up to 10||Up to 10||Customized|
(You can start a 14-day free trial for the Enterprise Plan - no credit card required)
|Billed monthly: $19/seat/month|
Billed annually: $190/seat/year
*$79/instance/month, first 3 FREE
|Contact us at [email protected]|
*Team plan no longer supports Schema drift, Schema VCS write-back, and Sheet VCS sync. They are still available in the Enterprise plan. Visit our pricing page to learn more.
📰 Fresh off the press
- We introduced the MongoDB support in the last release. This is a milestone for us as it's also the first NoSQL database supported by Bytebase, learn more!
- When Navicat is no longer your best bet.
- A step-by-step guide to managing databases in Bytebase with Terraform.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.