- Enable schema review policy configuration in environment
- Users can configure a schema review policy for a particular environment. The schema review policy can be configured through both schema review policy dashboard and environment dashboard
- Both rule level and rule configuration can be changed
- After creating a schema review policy, users can view, edit or delete the policy any time they like
- Display schema review results in the issue detail page if the schema review policy is configured
- Add archive checkers for environment/project/instance
- Ensure the environment has no instance before it's archived
- Ensure the project has no database before it's archived
- Ensure all databases in the instance are under the default project before the instance is archived
- UI improvements for tenant-mode deployment
- Improved PostgreSQL schema dump.
- The owner of newly created PostgreSQL schemas will be the same as the database owner by default.
- Display applicable conditions for Environment policies.
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation. If you upgrade from a previous version, just restart after obtaining the new release binary.