- Update CLI docs
bb CLI is the command-line tool of Bytebase, helping developers integrate MySQL and PostgreSQL schema change into the existing CI/CD workflow. By integrating bb with your existing CI/CD system (GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, etc.), you can bring all best practices of CI/CD to the database.
- From SQL Editor, you can now sync your SQL scripts stored in the linked VCS system.
- Star the sheets to save them in a list.
- List database extensions for PostgreSQL.
- Support creating a Postgres database with an owner.
- Support changing data for a single database in a tenant project.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
Cancel the display limitation of 20 repositories when configuring VCS for a project.
Prevent accidental clearance of the content in SQL Editor when using the formatting function.
Fix bugs that produce duplicate items in a project list.
Thanks to @unknwon for the PR: chore: use "malformed" consistently
Thanks to @Cluas for the PR: fix: create issue error when DBNameTemplate include regex string, feat: support regex quote meta string, feat: quote meta in tenant template fixed part, feat: dump schema support PROCEDURE syntax
Thanks to @tnir for the PR: fix(i18n): migrate i18n YAML to JSON correctly
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation. If you upgrade from a previous version, just restart after obtaining the new release binary.