💡 Our official documentation switches from gitbook to bytebase.com/docs. All the documents are now in our Github repository. This will help improve our coordination efficiency in documentation greatly. Now developers can follow https://bytebase.com/docs/document-write-guide to commit your changes.
- Support branding customization (available in Team/Enterprise Plan)
- [SQL Editor] Highlight the editing SQL query block
- [SQL Editor] Add SQL query format button
- Bump tailwind css to v3. JIT mode is also enabled to support arbitrary values.
- Switch frontend package manager from yarn to pnpm, helping developers to save time and disk spaces.
Open source an Employee sample database for MySQL https://github.com/bytebase/employee-sample-database-mysql based on https://github.com/datacharmer/test_db. The sample database will apply to daily tests, data presentation and document tutorials. We prepare 2 datasets:
- Full dataset (~170 MB) including 300024 employee records.
- Small dataset (~6 MB) including 10000 employee records.
We're working to support online schema change for MySQL using gh-ost. You can check the design doc at https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase/blob/main/docs/design/gh-ost-integration.md and give feedback if you are a DBA or a gh-ost user.
Switch license from APL 2.0 to MIT.
Thanks to @unknwon for the PR feat: add migration for GITHUB_COM to be a valid Git and role provider #941
📕 Upgrade instruction
For a fresh installation, follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation.