- For fresh installation, follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation.
- If you upgrade from previous version, then it requires manual schema change, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you to perform the manual upgrade.
🚀 New Features
TiDB is an open-source, cloud-native, distributed SQL database for elastic scale and real-time analytics.
Add task check to gate schema change
- This works similar as GitHub merge request check. The schema change only proceeds if all check pass.
- In this initial launch, we enforce 2 checks, db connection check and syntax check for the schema change task. We plan to add more checks like advanced SQL analyzer in the future.
- Show VCS push event info in the migration history detail page.
- Improve UX for configuring the instance connection.
- Improve UX for transferring database between projects.
- Create dedicated migration history tab for a particular database.
- Add baseline migration history record upon creating the database.
- A special thanks to TiDB's open source compatible MySQL parser. It saves us a lot of effort to implement our syntax checker.
- We have migrated changelog to our newsletter system as well. So in the future, new changelog will also be delivered to your email automatically.