🚀 New Features
Project level activities
- Database ownership transfer
- Membership change
- Version Control Workflow based push event
Version Control Workflow enhancement
- Allow user to specify the migration file path template. Detailed guide
- Allow user to specify the schema path template. This is useful to let repository always keep a complete schema of the corresponding database.Detailed guide
- Record schema snapshot in every migration history record
A dedicated page for individual migration history
The page shows applied migration statement as well as the schema snapshot after the migration.
🐞 Important Bug Fixes
MySQL 5.7 compatibility
In the previous version, Bytebase couldn't sync the migration history properly because it used a MySQL 8.0 only feature.
- Make task scheduler run task asynchronously.
- For database creation task, add database and its creation state (pending or created) to the issue sidebar.
- For database schema update task, show indication if it's a baseline migration.
- Add schema version link to the backup table row.
- Thanks @chenliang for providing a detailed bug report for MySQL compatibility issue and even suggesting the fix.
- Thanks @yaohui-wyh for the contribution.