- For fresh installation, follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation.
- If you upgrade from 0.4.0, you dont't need to do anything. If you upgrade from veresion before 0.4.0, then it requires manual schema change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to perform the manual upgrade.
🚀 New Features
detailed guide)SQL rollback (
User can now create rollback issue from the original closed issue easily via the UI.
🎄 Experience Enhancement
- Taking backup in a single transaction to make the backup consistent.
- Add alter schema button on the database detail page.
- Add button to allow quickly applying SQL statements to other pipeline stages.
- Hide project quick action list for non-project member.
- Optimize database table list.
- We have reworked our changelog and blog site to build directly on bytebase.com. This should offer a better browsing experience for our users.
- We published our first technical post on database schema design Choose Primary Key - UUID or Auto Increment Integer? Go check it out.