- For fresh installation, follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation.
- If you upgrade from previous veresion, then it requires manual schema change, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you to perform the manual upgrade.
🚀 New Features
- Environment approval policy (detailed guide) - For a particular environment, the workspace Owner or DBA can configure whether the database schema change requires approval.
- Inbox - Added Inbox to the left sidebar. Issue's status change will post to its creator, assignee and subscribers inbox. If there occurs failed task, there will be additional alert symbol.
- Database instance user sync - Bytebase will now periodically sync instance's users and their corresponding grants and display those info on the instance detail page. This helps Bytebase user to quickly recognize who has acccess to an certain instance.
- We received our first customer review. Thanks @barretlee for the detailed review!
- Our GitHub repository has reached 100 stars at the begining of the week. The user name is @binarysort :)
- We appeared on GitHub Trending during the week and accumulated 500 stars over the week.