- For fresh installation, follow https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase#installation.
- If you upgrade from 0.1.0, it requires manual schema change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to perform the manual upgrade.
🚀 New Features
- Migration history - Added the migration history to the database detail page. This is applicable to project using either UI or Version Control workflow.
- Table detail page - Added table detail page. This is normally reached via the database detail page. The table detail page displays the basic table info as well as its columns and indexes.
🎄 Experience Enhancement
- Added button to referesh the repository list when configuring the project Version Control workflow.
- Added help doc on how to start a MySQL docker instance.
- In the first week after we open sourced Bytebase on GitHub, we have added 3 external contributors. We also created and resolved the first issue. Thanks @silentred, @s7v7nislands, @spinningbot for the PR, as well as @IronManZ suggestions on how to improve the MySQL setup guide.