🚀 New Features
(Preview) SQL Editor
- Auto-complete and context menu.
- Run SQL statement (only allow SELECT query) and display the result in a table view.
- Navigate among different database connections via the left tree panel.
- Display table schema info on the bottom left side panel.
User can now use cmd+k to invoke the command bar to quickly navigate among different Bytebase sections.
Refactor the underlying VCS module to make it plugable
This ease the path to support other VCS systems like GitHub, BitBucket.
🐞 Bug fix
- Fix the issue when we are unable to write back the latest schema to the Git repository after the migration succeeds.
Preview environment for each PR
Now every PR will create a unique preview environment. This makes it easy to collaborate among author and reviewers.
- Bytebase Sticker Collection V1.0 is ready https://bytebase.com/brand
- Thanks to @Juneezee 's PR refactor: move from io/ioutil to io and os packages