🚀 New Features
- Added support for MongoDB. 🍃
- View ER Diagrams with the new Schema Diagram.
- Support editing PostgreSQL schema via the UI-based Schema Editor. 🐘
- Send notifications via webhook when the stage status is changed.
- Added project view in SQL Editor's database tree to easily navigate different databases and projects.
- Display inactive rules in the Access Control rule list.
- Support PostgreSQL SSL connection.
- Added schema version in the startup log to avoid confusion with the server version.
📰 Fresh off the press
- Compared to traditional SQL tools, such as the CLI or classic SQL Editor, a modern SQL Editor for DevOps teams should make secure changes and have a user-friendly UI: see how Bytebase's new SQL Editor assists collaboration.
- Follow this handy tutorial to try first-hand how database access control and data anonymization works in Bytebase.
- Ready to bring your TiDB schema change to the next level? The Database Change Management tutorial series continues!
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.