Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support Git-like Branching for database schema migration.
- Support searching all Issue histories.
- Support exporting Audit Logs.
- Revamped UI for database change issue.
- SQL Review: support configuring separate settings for different database engines.
- Provide arm64 Docker image.
- Thanks to @kanzihuang for PR fix: query when connecting to instance in sql editor #7524
- Thanks to @vladdoster for PR docs: fix readme.md spelling and punctuation #7667
- Thanks to @heng4fun for PR docs: fix typo Bytebaes #161
📰 Fresh off the press
- NEW video tutorial: Data Access Control. Learn how DBAs can configure DAC policies to regulate how devs interact with data & how devs must request to query data in Bytebase.
- Navicat is a long-established database GUI developed using desktop technology rather than modern web-based technology, so if you are in the mood to try something new: Top Navicat Alternatives.
- Save your Snowflake budget and configure auto-suspend and auto-resume (only paying for what you actually use).💸
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.