Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- More flexible options to appoint releaser to rollout changes: you can specify any dedicated role set, or the last approver of a custom approval process.
- Configure branch protection rules for projects.
- Set database labels.
- Set column labels.
- Set table classification.
- Support PostgreSQL 16.
- Create sub-branches from a branch.
- Select alternative target branches when merging.
- SQL Editor:
- You can now abort queries.
- Customize your database tree view.
- Issues: use local variables for SQL Server.
- Set Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake query LIMIT with Parser.
- Display column type length in Table detail page (if applicable).
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed: default column issue for Branching and Edit Schema.
📰 Fresh off the press
- DORA released its annual State of DevOps 2023 report a few days ago. There were some interesting conclusions made. Check out our hot take 🔥.
- How the Saudi-based E-commerce platform Salla consolidates database change & access management with Bytebase 🛍️.
- An audit (with detailed usage bills💸) of the SaaS services we use daily at Bytebase.
- A Handy Tutorial to Database CI/CD Best Practice with Azure DevOps.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.