Hacktoberfest 2022 with Bytebase
It's almost October, the holiday season is almost upon us! For us hackers, it means that the annual Hacktoberfest is about to start.
This time, Bytebase is also joining Hacktoberfest and we invite everyone to join us 💙.
What is Hacktoberfest?
Hacktoberfest = Hacker + Oktoberfest🍺. It is an open-source celebration that takes place every October. Whether you're an open-source newbie or a seasoned developer, you can find something of interest among the projects participating in Hacktoberfest and join this global community event by contributing changes!
How to participate as a contributor
- Make sure to register between now and October 31;
- Raise a Pull/Merge Request in the repository of a project participating in Hacktoberfest;
- Project maintainers accept your Pull/Merge Requests for them to count toward your total;
- Have 4 Pull/Merge Requests accepted between October 1 and October 31 to complete Hacktoberfest🎉;
The first 40,000 participants to complete Hacktoberfest can choose one of two prizes:
- a tree planted in your name🌳;
- a Hacktoberfest 2022 t-shirt👔.
More details can be found here.
Bytebase at Hacktoberfest
We've curated some good first-time issues for you to get started with, make sure to check them out ;)
If you encounter any issues, or need a helping hand, feel free to join our Discord!