SQL Review /
Bytebase defines SQL Review Policy for each environment. The SQL Review Policy is essentially a set of SQL lint rules defined in SQL Review Rule. Once configured, Bytebase will check SQL against the configured those rules.
- Create Schema Review Policy
- Schema Reivew Check in the Issue
- View Schema Review Policy
- Edit Schema Review Policy
- Disable and Delete Schema Review Policy
- Free version allows to configure limited review rules. Team or Enterprise version unlocks all review rules.
- Workspace Owner or Workspace DBA role to configure the Review Policy.