Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support AI-based index optimization advisor for slow query.
- Support setting secret variables at the database level and using it in SQL change workflow.
- Support MyBatis 3 XML SQL Review in the code repository as part of the GitOps workflow.
- Support connection over SSH for MySQL instance.
- Show SQL review check errors before warnings.
- Add an option to skip server certificate verification for SSO OIDC.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Oracle 11.
- We are proud to unveil our new official website.
- Bytebase 2.0 is now live on Product Hunt! Help us spread the word by sharing, upvoting, and commenting. Thanks!
- Thanks to @bun4uk for chore: update role.go #5888
📰 Fresh off the press
- Introducing Bytebase 2.0, our new Database DevOps platform that manages the entire database development lifecycle: change, query, secure, and govern all databases in a single place.
- As the first quarter of 2023 comes to a close, it's time to reflect on all that we've accomplished at Bytebase in the past three months.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.