Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support data access control.
- Schema Editor for MySQL.
- Check "Mark as done" to skip a task.
- The issue creator can mark an issue as "Needs attention", which is highlighted in the assignee's view.
- Terraform Bytebase Provider
- Data masking for MySQL databases now supports all query types.
- Schema Sync for PostgreSQL supports Enum Type, Function, Trigger, and Extension.
- Tenant database label supports arbitrary values without pre-definition.
- A fresh look for SQL Editor's Admin mode tabs.
- Speed up issue creation and execution.
📰 Fresh off the press
- We asked ChatGPT how to choose the best database for a new project, and here's the reply.
- The pros and cons of 3 different ways to integrate SQL Review into your GitHub repo.
- Integrate SQL review CI into your preferred code repo (be it GitHub or GitLab), so that it's triggered automatically to check for violations in your SQL scripts
- Database Schema Change Series
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.