Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- AWS S3 is now supported as a backup storage backend.
- Added a new onboarding guide.
--hostin the startup option. We have consolidated the way to configure the external visible URL. Check out Configure External URL for details.
- Added support for DDL/DML aliasing for GitOps name template.
- Added "view" in MySQL backup.
- Progress is now displayed for PITR restore tasks.
- Improved the performance of SQL Editor query result table.
- Added resizable columns for SQL Editor query result table.
- Improved the user experience of the SQL Editor tab bar.
- When making database changes through VCS, click on the database and you'll be directed to VCS according to the configured file path template.
- Changed statement type check error level to "Warning".
- The project key can not be empty.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Fixed the issue when adding a new file in the VCS with the existing migration schema version, the issue seems done but no tasks are executed.
- Added tutorial series for How to set up Database CI/CD with GitHub.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.