Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- 👻 Added support for gh-ost, online schema migration for large MySQL tables (Beta).
- Updated the way help tips are displayed, using a side drawer instead of the pop-up tips.
- Added length limit for table, column, index, foreign key, unique key names.
- Added a new rule to disallow foreign keys on a table.
- Added a new rule for naming convention when dropping a table.
- The issue creator filter supports "All" and "Bytebase" now.
- Added issue ID to issue panel.
- [VCS workflow] Pop-up window with tips on how to update the issue's SQL statement.
- [SQL Advise API] Enabled database connection.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Fixed the inability to correctly perform point-in-time recovery on databases, if the database name includes capitalized letters on certain platforms.
- [VCS workflow] Dedup issue creation when the webhook push event contains the same file multiple times.
- [VCS workflow] Handle OAuth token expiration when reading VCS file content.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.