🚀 New Features
In-place Point-in-time Recovery for the database (preview version).
Added GET /v1/sql/advise OpenAPI.
It allows users to perform SQL reviews via API after configuring the schema review policy. Users can access its API documentation via
/swagger/index.html once they start their Bytebase service.
- Added cluster support for ClickHouse database creation.
- Support GitLab merge request commit in GitOps workflow.
- Clicking on issue, project, database … table rows with cmd/ctrl pressed will open the link in a new tab.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Fixed unable to archive environment even when the environment has no active instance.
- Fixed unrecognized PostgreSQL index names with quotes.
- Fixed in VCS workflow, duplicate issues created upon receiving merge branch commit.
- Thanks to @Cluas for:
- Thanks to @Innei for:
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.