🚀 New Features
Bytebase now offers a Cloud version https://hub.bytebase.com/.
GitOps supports Bitbucket Cloud (bitbucket.org) as the Git provider. https://www.bytebase.com/docs/vcs-integration/bitbucket-org
- SQL Review supports checking PostgreSQL view dependencies.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue where some objects could not be recognized in MySQL 5.7.20-log version.
- Fixed the issue where MySQL could not recognize the creation of a database in the lower_case_table_names = 1 scenario.
📰 Fresh off the press
- Boost your productivity with ChatGPT's enhanced database tools! Read a (non-exhaustive) summary https://www.bytebase.com/blog/chatgpt-enhanced-database-tools.
- Say goodbye to tedious SQL queries with SQL Chat, making database management a breeze with natural language processing https://www.bytebase.com/blog/sql-chat.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.