Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Generate SQL statements to rollback DML for MySQL. www.bytebase.com/docs/change-database/rollback-data-changes
- Support Single Sign-On (SSO) with OIDC. www.bytebase.com/docs/administration/sso/oidc
- GitOps workflow now supports GitLab.com as a VCS provider. Now Bytebase supports GitLab.com, GitHub.com and GitLab self-hosted. www.bytebase.com/docs/vcs-integration/gitlab-com
- Improved UI for viewing and configuring SQL review policies.
- Support executing multiple statements for PostgreSQL in SQL Editor Admin mode.
- We just crossed 5K GitHub stars 🥳!
- Add a tutorial page to include all Bytebase tutorials. www.bytebase.com/tutorial
- Thanks to @piglig for PRs
📕 Installation and Upgrade
Follow Installation. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.