Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Support OAuth 2.0 for Single Sign-On (SSO) www.bytebase.com/docs/administration/sso/oauth2.
- Support change and query for Spanner www.bytebase.com/docs/introduction/supported-databases.
- Support watermark www.bytebase.com/docs/security/watermark.
- Terraform Bytebase provider supports MySQL role CRUD.
- Mask sensitive fields for PostgreSQL.
- For projects with GitOps workflow enabled, schema and data changes are also supported through UI.
- Supports executing statements in PostgreSQL that cannot be executed in a transaction, such as CREATE/DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY.
- Improved onboarding flow.
- Start a 14-day trial of the Enterprise Plan by default.
- Improved Schema Editor's UX.
- Improved Schema Diagram: filtering, navigation, focusing and export PNG files. www.bytebase.com/docs/change-database/schema-diagram
- Rename "Protected environment" to "Production environment". www.bytebase.com/docs/administration/environment-policy/tier
- Improved schema viewing and editing experience in SQL Editor.
- Add an icon to identify sensitive data columns in the query result of SQL Editor.
🐞 Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Change history detail in MongoDB collection pages doesn't work correctly.
📰 Fresh off the press
- We are proud to announce:
- Technology Partnership with the world's leading software development platform GitHub, to provide developers with a smooth database development experience. Announcing Partnership with GitHub to Automate Database Development
- Partnership with PingCAP, the company building TiDB, which provides scaling database infrastructure solutions via an open-source platform. Streamline Database Change Management for TiDB Cloud with Bytebase
- We officially announced Terraform Bytebase Provider, which will allow you to codify the database configuration and consolidate your workflow.
- Ready to bring your MySQL schema change to the next level? The Database Change Management tutorial series continues!
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.