Back to Changelog
🚀 New Features
- Workspace admin and DBA can now view audit logs.
- Support CRUD database role (only for PostgreSQL) via Terraform Provider. Read the docs.
- Support viewing and editing primary keys and foreign keys in the Schema Editor for MySQL.
- Support MySQL/TiDB SSL connection.
- Support DML with large SQL (up to 100MB).
- Support online migration for UI workflow under tenant mode.
- Display mark-as-done tasks as skipped.
- Removed the database name grouping rule in tenant mode projects.
- Support searching projects, instances, and environments in the database search box.
- UX improvement for database list page.
- Speed up the issue detail page.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Fixed: querying Snowflake from SQL Editor.
- We have revamped our GitHub README page. Please do check it out!
- Thanks to @piglig for the PRs：
📰 Fresh off the press
- Database change has long been the most critical step in a release. If you do it well, you are one step closer to improving CI/CD efficiency.
- With Bytebase, a team can have a formalized review and rollout process to make Snowflake schema change and data change.
- This tutorial will bring your Snowflake schema change to the next level by introducing the GitOps workflow, where you commit the schema change script to the GitHub repository, which will in turn trigger the schema deployment pipeline in Bytebase.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.