Back to Changelog
- Support instance read-only connection. Once configured, Bytebase will use this user to query databases in SQL Editor and will use it in all read-only scenarios in the future.
- Enable Data Change (DML) for tenant mode projects.
SQL Schema Review
- Allow users to edit SQL statements.
- Allows retry for failed migration with invalid SQL statement.
- Change the save sheet logic. Save the sheet when clicking the save button or using the shortcut (CMD + S).
- Improved installation on Linux platform.
🐞 Notable bug fixes
- Several security enhancements.
- Thanks to @0xflotus for PR chore: fix small typo error.
- Thanks to @milkwine for PR fix: backup failed when dash('-') in database name.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.