🚀 New Features
TiDB is an open-source, cloud-native, distributed SQL database for elastic scale and real-time analytics.
Add task check to gate schema change
- This works similar as GitHub merge request check. The schema change only proceeds if all check pass.
- In this initial launch, we enforce 2 checks, db connection check and syntax check for the schema change task. We plan to add more checks like advanced SQL analyzer in the future.
- Show VCS push event info in the migration history detail page.
- Improve UX for configuring the instance connection.
- Improve UX for transferring database between projects.
- Create dedicated migration history tab for a particular database.
- Add baseline migration history record upon creating the database.
- A special thanks to TiDB's open source compatible MySQL parser. It saves us a lot of effort to implement our syntax checker.
- We have migrated changelog to our newsletter system as well. So in the future, new changelog will also be delivered to your email automatically.
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.