🚀 New Features
- SQL editor supports sheet sharing.
- Searchable member selector.
- Database labels can be managed as normal properties. Database label related features are available for standard mode projects now.
- Show comprehensive schema comparison when schema drift is detected.
- Add quickstart for MySQL and Clickhouse. You can choose to have MySQL or Clickhouse run automatically with Bytebase without additional installation. Thanks @showsmall for the suggestion.
🐞 Bug fix
- Prevent XSS in SQL editor.
- Filter improper authorization of user inbox.
Thanks to @Juneezee https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase/pull/264 @wuhan005 https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase/pull/340 @cosmtrek https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase/pull/410 @stormcat24 https://github.com/bytebase/bytebase/pull/453 for all your contribution!
To install, follow installation doc. If you are upgrading from a previous version, restart after obtaining the latest release binary.